Locate Your Desired Event
1. Make sure you are logged in to www.eventeny.com.
2. On the homepage, scroll down to see our list of live events.
3. Select the event you wish to buy tickets for. Keep in mind some events are free, and therefore don't have a tickets section.
This is an example of an event that is selling tickets.
This is an example of an event that is free. As you can see, there is no "Tickets" section.
Purchasing Your Tickets
1. Select the "Tickets" tab (if applicable) at the top of the event page as shown above. Many events have different types of tickets. Choose the one you would like to purchase.
Note: Some tickets may be required to be purchased with other tickets. You will see a notice within the box of the ticket that needs to be paired with another. This is called a paired ticket notice and it's important to look out for when making your selections.
2. Next, you'll be asked to choose the quantity of the selected ticket. Before you begin purchasing, it's important to take notice of the colorful messaging below the ticket name. These are indications to let you know if the ticket is non-refundable, the sale and end date, the location of the event, and the date/time it is held.
This is also where you may see a red message indicating that the ticket is almost sold out.
3. Some tickets have a deliverable section which details what you will receive upon purchasing the ticket or redeeming it on the day of the event. You can find which deliverables are associated with the ticket directly below the colorful indicators.
When you purchase the ticket, you will also find the list of deliverables in the confirmation email you will receive.
4. Once you have chosen the ticket you want and the quantity, you will be prompted to provide your "User Info." Fill out each section and click ✔ Save & Continue at the bottom.
|Note: For your first and last name, please be sure it is the same name as it appears on your government ID, such as a driver's license or a passport. The same applies if you are purchasing a ticket for a friend or family member.|
5. Next, you will be directed to a "Terms & Payment Information" page. This is where you will input your card information to pay for the ticket. Be sure not to forget to put your zip code at the end! Once you do, click the green ✔ Submit button at the bottom.
6. Lastly, a confirmation screen will appear indicating that you have successfully purchased your ticket. This is what it should look like:
Where Can I Find My Purchased Ticket(s)?
You can find your purchased tickets on your profile tab at the top right corner of your screen. For a more detailed tutorial, check out our article on that exact topic!
Can I Switch or Upgrade My Ticket(s)?
You can switch or upgrade your tickets by going to the ticket confirmation page that is pictured above. For a more detailed tutorial, check out our article on that exact topic!