We understand that things happen, and you may not be able to attend the event you registered for. Eventeny Customer Support cannot issue refunds for events, as we are a self-service platform. However, refunds can be issued by event organizers at their discretion, however their terms and conditions may vary! Be sure to check the event's refund policy before reaching out to an Event Organizer.
With that said, here is how you can ask for a refund for your tickets on Eventeny!
Locate Your Tickets
1. Make sure you are logged in to Eventeny.
2. Hover over your profile icon at the top right corner of the screen and select "View Profile."
3. On your profile, you will see a section labeled, "My ticket(s)." Select "View Details" next to the ticket you wish to get a refund for.
Contact the Event Organizer
1. Once you have selected the ticket you wish to get refunded, you will be presented with a page that looks identical to your confirmation page when you first purchased the ticket. To the right of the ticket, select "Contact Event Organizer."
2. That will bring you to a messaging window where you can craft your message to send to the event organizer. Once you have done so, click the green "Send message" button.