Find Your Event Dashboard
1. Make sure you are logged in to Eventeny.
2. At the top, hover over "My events" and select the event one you wish to upload videos to.
3. Under the "Home" tab on the left-hand sidebar, select "Video manager."
4. This is your video manager. To upload a video or schedule a livestream, select "+ Add your first video" in the middle of the page, or "+ add" to the top right of the page. Both buttons will take you to the same page.
Uploading a Video
Note: 6 hours of monthly video streaming is included in the plus plan and 12 hours of monthly video streaming is included in the pro plan. Overage of video streaming will be charged at $0.10 per minute.
1. Once you have clicked on one of the buttons to add your video footage, you should get a screen that looks like the one pictured below. To upload an already existing video, select "Video upload" under the "Type" drop down box.
2. You should now see the option to upload a video from your computer files.
3. Once you have uploaded your video, go ahead and title it and input the author's name. Lastly, select if you would like the video to be available to the public or private under "Access type." When you are done, click the green ✔ Save button below.
Holding a Livestream
Note: 6 hours of monthly livestreaming is included in the plus plan and 12 hours of monthly livestreaming is included in the pro plan. Overage of livestreaming will be charged at $0.14 per minute.
1. The livestreaming option is very similar to the video upload option. Click the + add button once again and select "Live streaming" under "Type."
2. As you can see, everything else is the same as using the video upload option. Go ahead and title your live stream, input the author, and adjust the privacy settings under "Access type." The difference is there is now a new drop-down box with live streaming called "Allow simulcasting."
3. Simulcasting means that your livestream can be broadcast in different resolutions or mediums for your viewers. When you select "yes," two more text boxes will appear for your URL and stream key. Once you're finished, click the green ✔ Save button below.
4. This is what your video manager should look like after uploading your videos and livestreams. You can edit them and share them anytime using the server and stream key. You can even switch the order of your videos using the ⇅ symbol on the top right of the video icons.
How Can I Upload YouTube Videos on Eventeny?
1. To upload an existing YouTube video, you will need to go back to the "Home" tab on the right-hand side bar and select "Event Information."
2. Scroll all the way down the page to find "Youtube videos" and click one of the + add buttons.
3. Since we currently only support YouTube video formats at this time, select the "Youtube link" option under "Type" and paste the URL in the "Link" text box. When you are finished, click the green ✔ Save button at the bottom.
4. This is how your YouTube video section will look when you start linking them.