Find Your Artists, Vendors, and Exhibitors Tab
1. Make sure you are logged in to Eventeny.
2. At the top of the home page, hover over the "My Events" tab and select the event you wish to work with.
3. This is your event dashboard. On the left sidebar, click "Artists, Vendors & Exhibitors."
Creating an application
1. Under the dropdown arrow, select "Applications."
2. This is your applications page. We will cover more details on how to use this page later. The first thing you would need to do is create an application.
You can create one from scratch or choose from our templates. Whatever you choose, click one of the blue buttons in the top right corner of the screen.
3.For the sake of this tutorial, we will cover how to create an application from scratch. The templates option will give you the same screen, but it will be more filled out.
Below is a picture of an application that needs to be filled out and created from scratch. A few key components are highlighted: choose the category of your application (i.e. food truck), write your terms and conditions, upload a cover photo, and the blue save button at the top right.
4. As you scroll down to the bottom: change the visibility settings to public or private, select your payout method, add sales tax, adjust your application editing restrictions, set your primary contact, and check which map you want connected to the application.
5. When you are finished, don't forget to hit the blue ✔ Save button at the top right!
1. Once you've created your application(s), they will populate on the applications page from before. At the bottom of any application, go ahead and click the blue ✎ Edit application button.
2. Not only will this allow you to edit information in your application, but you can add additional information as well such as: documents, picture criteria, application questions, pricing (including booth prices), status messaging, and jury setup.
Simply click the "✎" button at the top right corner of each section to fill it all out, and don't forget to hit save!
3. When you feel your application is ready for applicants, make sure it is toggled to "Live" or "Published" mode so everyone that is meant to see it, will see it! If you want to take it out of the public eye, simply toggle back to "Draft" mode.
Preview, Copy, Share, Delete Your Application
You might notice there are four icons above the "Details" button on your application(s). These allow you to do additional steps with your applications.
1. Preview allows you to look at your application through the eyes of the applicant. You'll be able to see everything they say when they are going through the application process.
2. Copy allows you to make a copy of the application. This is useful if you need to make many applications with the same information, but just want to edit the title as an example.
3. Share allows you to share the link to your application with others. This is especially useful if you have you application switched to private, meaning only those with a link can view it. You can also share the link on a variety of social media platforms!
4. X remove is there if you wish to delete the application.
|Note: there is also a section above the preview, copy, share, and remove icons. This shows the statistics of your application such as how many approved, rejected, waitlisted, and awaiting response applicants there are, the visibility status, price range of booths/spaces, deadlines, and publish status. It's perfect for seeing all important information at a quick glance, so you don't have to go searching for it!|
Share and Embed Applications
We went over how to share individual applications to social media or those with a private link, but you can also share all of your applications or embed them on your event website!
1. Click the "Options" drop down box at the top right corner of the applications screen.
2. The first option is the "Share" option. You can share the link with individuals or post it on social media so others can access your applications.
3. Next is the "Embed" option. Here you can pick and choose which applications get embedded onto your website. When you're satisfied with your selections, hit the copy button at the bottom.
1. After you have created your application(s), applicants will populate under the "Submission list" feature on your event dashboard.
2. You can see applicants' name, business, what application they applied to, tags, juror scores (if applicable), date they applied, and the application status. There are also actions you can take to the right of the applicants such as sending them a message, viewing their submission or checking them in/out (once approved).
3. While you're here, you can change the status of an application by clicking the button(s) under "Status."
4. When you click on a submission, you will be shown additional applicant information, as well as be able to add information yourself: payment methods, invoices, contracts, issue tickets, issue booths/spaces, and office notes.
Search, Filters, and Options
1. If you have many submissions, you can use the top search bar to search for specific applicants using a variety of criteria, or you can use the "Filters" drop down box to include or exclude applicants in the list.
2. Above the "Filters" drop down box, there is also an "Options" drop down box that allows you to share your event, embed, export submission data, send a group message, manage tags, add a submission, print approved applications, and bulk submission import.
- Share allows you to share the link to your event with artists, vendors, and exhibitors.
- Embed provides a link for artists, vendors, and exhibitors to showcase your event on their own website. This is a great way to invite more traffic and attention to your event.
- Exporting submission data allows you to view your submission information through an Excel spreadsheet. If you have duplicate data, there is an option to merge (consolidated data) or unmerge (unconsolidated data) columns.
- Send a group message allows you to message multiple (if not all) of your submissions at once. You can include/exclude application status and tags to control who gets the message, and even upload picture files and include booth information.
- Manage tags allows you to edit or delete your tagged submissions. If you want to add a tag to a submission, you will have to click on the specific submission.
- Add a submission is perfect for vendors that are not tech savvy enough to apply through Eventeny, or who insist on paying by check/cash. You can manually add them in the system and track their payment history and status to ensure you are getting what you're owed.
- Printing approved applications is exactly what it sounds like. You can print a list of your approved submissions, if you wish.
- Bulk submission import is useful if you have been using a spreadsheet to track your submissions but want to now transfer everything to the Eventeny platform. This way, you won't have to enter your submissions all over again.
1. A recently developed feature on Eventeny, discount codes allow you to generate a custom code for your vendors (all or a select few). Not only does this help drive more attention to your event, but it is a great way to maintain loyal relationships with your vendors and keep them coming back.
You can find the Discount Codes button under "Artists, Vendors & Exhibitors" in the left sidebar.
2. To create a discount code, click the blue "+ Create Discount Code" at the top right corner of the screen.
3. Simply title the code, give it a name, and indicate how much the discount will be. You can also give it a time restriction, if you wish. When you are finished, click the blue ✔ Save Discount button at the bottom.
|Note: Don't forget to switch your discount code status to "live" so that your applicants can use it!|
4. Now you want to assign the code to your applications. On the Discount Code page, click "Assign" next the code you've just created.
5. You can pick which applications will be eligible for the discount code using the two drop down menus. Whatever you choose will populate at the bottom. When you are finished, click the blue "Assign Discount Code" button, and share the code with your selected vendors!
1. Last on the Artists, Vendors & Exhibitors feature is Analytics. Click that to be taken to your vendor analytics page.
2. Here on your Analytics page, you'll be able to see a chart formatted view of your application submissions by month and application, as well as your invoice, payment, and revenue data. You can easily keep track of what you're owed and who you need to contact for payment.
You can also export this data, which will convert the information into an Excel spreadsheet, right down to the date and time of purchase in "Finance and Discount Codes."
Recommended Next Steps: