Exporting data for your event on Eventeny is easy! Here's how.
Find the Analytics Tab
1. Make sure you are logged in to Eventeny.
2. At the top of the home page, select the event you wish to work with under the "My Events" tab.
3. You should be brought to your event dashboard.
On the left side bar, under the "Home" tab, select "Analytics" at the bottom.
4. This is your analytics page. Here you can export data pertaining to your visitors (# of people that visited your event page) and from your vendor/product marketplace (if applicable).
1. On the analytics page, you can export visitor data first (at the top), marketplace data second (in the middle), and marketplace visitor data last (at the bottom).
What is the difference between marketplace data and marketplace visitor data? Marketplace data covers the number of items sold and how much revenue was generated. Marketplace visitor data tracks the location of the sales and who the seller (vendor) was.
Exporting Visitor Data
Visitor data pertains to the number of visitors that visited your event page. The chart shows you how many visitors you had on any given day, so you can determine your peak days for promoting your event.
1. At the top of the Analytics page, click on "export visitor data" to the right.
2. Your computer will download the file and you will be able to open and see the data laid out in an Excel sheet.
The same will result in the next two export options.
Export Marketplace Data
This section only applies when you have an active marketplace set up. It is the second export option located in the middle of the Analytics page.
1. To export the data, scroll down until you see "export marketplace data" on the top right of the data chart. Go ahead and click on that to export the data into an Excel file.
Export Marketplace Visitors Data
This section also only applies to events with an active marketplace set up. It is the third and final export option located at the bottom of the Analytics page.
1. Scroll down further until you reach the bottom. Click the "export marketplace visitor" button on the top right of the data chart to export the data into an Excel file.
Export Onsite Product Sales Data
Lastly, this section is where all of your in-person event sales will populate, which you can export into an Excel file as well.
1. This export option is all the way at the bottom of the Analytics page. Scroll down until you see "export onsite products" under the title "Onsite product sales."