Prerequisites: Create Your Event
1. Make sure you are logged in to Eventeny.
2. At the top of the home page, hover over the "My Events" tab and select the event you wish to work with.
3. This is your event dashboard. On the left sidebar, there is a list of tabs. From these tabs, you can copy applications from the Vendors (Artists, Vendors & Exhibitors), Volunteers, Sponsors, and Other Applications tabs.
For the sake of this tutorial, we will be copying an application from the Vendors tab. The same steps apply to the other tabs.
4. Click the drop-down arrow and select "Applications."
5. This is your applications page. Provided that you have already created an application, look to the bottom where you will see four icons. Click the copy icon.
6. You will be given the option to copy to a different event (if you are organizing more than one), change the title, and include important details such as uploads, questions, prices, message templates, and jury setup.
When you are satisfied with your selections and changes, click the blue ✔ Create copy button at the bottom.
Copy an Event
1. If you are already in your event dashboard, click "Events" at the top right of the page. If you are operating from the Eventeny home page, hover over the "My Events" tab like before, but this time click "See all events." Both options will take you to the same page.
2. You will be taken to your "My Events" page, which encompasses all of your event and company details. At the top right corner of the events section, click "Copy from Event" written in gray text.
3. Select which event you would like to copy from. When you are finished, click the blue ✔ Save and continue button at the bottom.
4. Next, fill out or change the event details. When you are finished, click the blue ✔ Save and continue button at the bottom.
5. The window will then prompt you to add more features to your copied event such as vendor and volunteer applications, a schedule and more! You can complete this later by clicking the X Close button at the bottom.
6. The copied event will now populate under the "My Events" tab from before.
Note: On the events page, only live events will show under the "Upcoming Events" tab. To see all of your events, including the copied ones, click "All Events."
Recommended Next Steps: