Prerequisites: Create Vendor Applications
Find Your Artist, Vendor & Exhibitor Feature
1. Make sure you are logged in to Eventeny.
2. At the top of the home page, hover over the "My Events" tab and select the event you wish to work with.
3. This is your event dashboard. On the left sidebar, click the drop-down arrow next to the Artists, Vendors & Exhibitors feature and select "Discount Codes." It is the third option down.
Create a Discount Code
1. This is the discount code page. At the top right corner, click the blue + Create Discount Code button.
2. This is where you will create the discount code. You can create a title, code name, input the amount off, and set the start/end time for the code. Highlighted below is Type and Status.
Type gives you the option to take a percentage, or flat amount off.
Status helps you put your code into live mode. If you see it is in draft mode, applicants will not be able to use the code!
When you are finished, click the blue ✔ Save Discount button below.
Assign the Discount Code to an Application
1. The discount codes you create will populate back on the discount code page from before. To assign the code to an application, click the "Assign" button to the right of the code written in blue text.
2. Select the application (one or more) you would like to apply the discount code to.
Under "Price List" you will find a list of applications the code is applied to that includes the discounts and new prices.
When you are satisfied with your selections, click the blue ✔ Assign Discount Code button under the "Application" section.
3. Lastly, give the code to your vendors/applicants so they can use it when they submit their applications!
Recommended Next Steps: