Sometimes, life happens, and your vendors need to opt out of your event for one reason or another. Since they are not able to withdraw their submissions themselves, you will have to do it on your end. Here's how!
Find Your Vendor Submission List
1. Make sure you are logged in to Eventeny.
2. At the top of the home page, hover over the "My Events" tab and select the event you wish to work with.
3. This is your event dashboard. On the left sidebar, click the arrow next to "Artists, Vendors & Exhibitors" and select the "Submission list" section.
Withdraw an Application from the Submission List
1. This is your vendor submission list. The easiest way to withdraw an application is to click "Awaiting Decision" under the "Status" column. The button will then show a list of options, one of which is "Withdraw."
2. You can also withdraw an application with an already established status (approved, rejected, waitlisted) using the same method.
Withdraw an Application on a Specific Submission
1. Alternatively, you can also withdraw an application by clicking "view submission" written in blue text to the right of each submission.
2. You will be brought to a page that shows important details regarding the specific submission you selected. To the upper right corner, click the three dots followed by "Withdraw."
3. Whatever method you choose, you will be brought to a page where you can craft a reason for withdrawal.
This is optional, but a nice courtesy to the applicant, especially if they did not request for their application to be withdrawn.
Please sign in to leave a comment.