Many attendees will purchase tickets and then experience some FOMO when it comes to a higher tier of access. If they come to you and request to upgrade their ticket, follow this easy guide and you'll be all set!
Locate the attendee's ticket.
- Select the event you would like to work on.
- Click on Tickets and then List.
- Use the search bar to find the attendee you are looking for. You can search by name, email address, confirmation code, or tag.
- Click on the view ticket under "Action".
- In the ticket information modal that pops up, select Switch Ticket.
- In the Switch Ticket modal, select the ticket the attendee wants to upgrade to.
- If the ticket being swapped is more expensive than the previous ticket, confirm the cost difference. You can adjust this if you would like to change the amount charged to the attendee when swapping the ticket.
Evee Helpful Hint: If the ticket they are swapping to is less than the ticket they purchased, the ticket will not be refunded. You can partially refund the ticket after it has been issued if you wish to do so by following these instructions.
- Click ✓ Switch Ticket. When you click this, the original amount of the ticket will be refunded to the attendee's original form of payment, and the new ticket amount will be charged.
- You're all done! The new ticket will show in the ticket list, and the previous ticket will show as cancelled and refunded.
Please sign in to leave a comment.