|Note: The same process below applies for Artists, Vendors & Exhibitors, Sponsors, Volunteers and Other Applications. For the sake of this tutorial, we will be covering the Artists, Vendors & Exhibitors applications.|
Find Your Artist, Vendor & Exhibitor Application
1. Make sure you are logged into Eventeny.
2. At the top of the home page, hover over the "My Events" tab and select the event you wish to work with.
3. This is your event dashboard. On the left sidebar, click "Applications" under the Artists, Vendors and Exhibitors tab.
4. You will be brought to your applications page. To set up your applications to require documentation from your applicants, you will have to first create an application. You can learn how to do that here.
Set Up Your Applications for Documentation
1. If you have already created an application, click the blue "Edit application" button and scroll down to the "Questions" section.
2. Click the "+ new question" button and fill out the different sections to create your custom question. When you get to "Answer Type" select "File Attachment."
3. To avoid confusion, or applicants potentially missing the opportunity to upload their documents, be sure to toggle the question to the "Required" setting right next to the answer type section.
When you are finished, click the blue save button at the top right.
Note: If you'd prefer to have your applicants upload their documents after they've been approved by you, you can change the application editing restrictions towards the top of the application to "No Restrictions." Just be sure to hit the blue save button at the top right corner when you are finished.
4. Make sure your application and event are switched to live mode to ensure all potential applicants will be able to find your event and apply!
|Thing this article could be better, or have an idea for a new one? We want to know! Feel free to leave a comment at the bottom of this page or contact Eventeny customer support with your juicy ideas!|
Please sign in to leave a comment.