|Note: This article is intended only for artists, vendors, exhibitors, sponsors, volunteers, and other applicants. If you are a ticket buyer (attendee), please click here.
Normally, event organizers will have you upload required documentation throughout the application process, before you submit. Sometimes, other event organizers would prefer it if you uploaded your documentation after you have been approved.
In this case, this article is for those individuals that need to go back to their approved application to upload their documents. Please follow the steps below.
Find Your Application
1. Make sure you are logged into Eventeny with the email address you used to apply to the application.
2. At the top of the home page, click "My Applications."
Alternatively, you can also find this tab under your profile icon at the top right corner of the screen.
4. Click the blue "View or edit" button to the left of the application you need to upload documentation to.
|Note: Depending on if you are a vendor (includes artists and exhibitors), sponsor, volunteer, or another applicant, you may have to scroll down until you see your section. If you do not see your section or your application, please contact Eventeny customer support and we'll be happy to help!
|Note: If the blue button only says "View," it means that the event organizer has their permission settings set-up to where you cannot edit your application or upload documentation. Please contact the event organizer and ask them to update the application settings to "no restrictions" and/or send them this article.
Edit Your Application and Upload Required Documentation
1. Under the "Additional Information" section of your application, click the "update info" button at the top right of the section.
|Note: If you do not see the "update info" button, it means that the event organizer has their permission settings set-up to where you cannot edit your application or upload documentation. Please contact the event organizer and ask them to update the application settings to "no restrictions" and/or send them this article.
2. Scroll to the question/prompt to upload your required documentation and select the corresponding file from your computer to upload.
3. When you are finished, click the blue "Save and Continue" button.
4. Congratulations! You have successfully uploaded your documentation. Look through your application once more to ensure you didn't miss any other questions or prompts. If everything looks good, message the event organizer to let them know you documentation has been uploaded.
|Think this article can be improved, or have an idea for a new one? We want to know! Please feel free to leave a comment below this page or contact Eventeny customer support with your juicy ideas!