Find Your Volunteer Applications Page
1. Make sure you are logged into Eventeny.
2. At the top of the home page, hover over the "My Events" tab and select the event you wish to work with.
3. This is your event dashboard. On the left sidebar, click the "Volunteers" tab and select "Applications."
Create Volunteer Applications in Bulk
1. This is your volunteer application page. To create bulk applications, scroll all the way down the page until you see "Bulk imports." Once you're there, click the blue "Create volunteer applications in bulk" button.
2. A window will pop up asking you to upload an Excel file. In order for your the applications to import properly, you have to first input the application information into the Excel template. Go ahead and download the template and input the following information:
- Job Title
- Job Location
- Shift Selection Limit
- Job Description
- Shift Title
- Shift Location
- Shift Start Date
- Shift End Date
- Shift Start Time
- Shift End Time
- Slots Available
- Shift Description
- Minimum Age
- Approval Instructions
- Reject Reason
|Note: It is extremely important that you input the information in the Excel template exactly as it is formatted or it will not import your applications properly. Please double check the template when you are finished filling it out before importing.
3. When you are finished inputting the application information into the Excel template, download it to your computer and click the "select file" button written in blue text to upload the filled out Excel file.
When you are finished, click the blue "Save" button at the top right corner.
4. Congratulations! You have successfully created bulk volunteer applications!
|Think this article can be improved or have an idea for a new one? We want to know! Please feel free to leave a comment at the bottom of this page or contact Eventeny customer support with your juicy ideas!