You can access your message inbox on Eventeny in two different ways from the home page and from your event dashboard.
First and foremost, make sure you are logged into Eventeny.
How to Send a Message on Eventeny
1. At the top of the home page, hover over the "My Events" tab and select the event you wish to work with.
2. On the left side of the event dashboard, you will see various tabs including: Artists, Vendors & Exhibitors, Volunteers, Sponsors, Tickets and Other Applications. Within each of these tabs is a submission list labeled differently from each tab.
Artists, Vendors & Exhibitors and Other Applications: Submission list
Volunteers: Volunteer list
3. For Artists, Vendors & Exhibitors, Volunteers and Tickets you can send a message by clicking on the corresponding submission list and clicking the "send message" button written in blue text to the right of each submission.
4. For Sponsors and Other Applications, you can send a message by clicking on the corresponding submission list and selecting the submission you wish to send a message to. Once you're in their submission, click the white "Message" button towards the top right.
How to Send a Group Message
1. If you want to send multiple or all of your submissions the same message, you can do so with the group messaging feature. The group messaging button will be under the "Options" dropdown menu at the top right corner of each tab.
2. Once clicked on, a separate window will appear asking you to type your message, select who receives it, along with some other filters and criteria. Who is receiving the message will populate at the bottom of the window.
Be sure to double check your message and selections before you click the blue "Send" button.
|For Your Peace of Mind: When you send a message as an event organizer, only you will be able to see if the receiver has seen the message and the receiver will not be able to see if you have read their messages.|
Access Messages from the Eventeny Home Page
1. At the top right corner of the home page, hover over your profile icon and select "Messages."
2. This is your messaging inbox. It's where your messages to your applicants and ticket buyers will populate.
3. When you click on a message thread, it will appear in the middle of the screen.
To the left, some relevant information about the recipient will appear such as their applications, tickets and some basic information about their business. You can choose to hide this information by clicking the "X" at the top right corner, select the "Hide Details Button."
4. At the top of the opened message thread, next to the "Hide Details" Button, you may notice two other buttons. From left to right, the first one allows you to mark the message "unread." The second one allows you to archive the message.
5. Speaking of archived messages, you can access them at any time by clicking the three lines towards the top right of your messages and selecting "Archived Messages." Other options include active conversations, unread messages, and group messages.
6. Next to the three lines, you can search for specific messages or contacts.
7. When you send a message from your inbox, you have the option to attach files or images if needed by clicking the paper clip symbol to the left of the message bar. To send the message, click the blue "Up" arrow to the right.
Access Messages from Your Event Dashboard
1. When you are on your event dashboard, you may notice three icons towards the top right corner, one of which is "Messages." Go ahead and click that icon to access your message inbox.
|Think this article can be improved or have an idea for a new one? We want to know! Please feel free to leave a comment at the bottom of this page or contact Eventeny customer support with your juicy ideas!|
Please sign in to leave a comment.