Find Your Deals (Sponsor Submission List)
1. Make sure you are logged into Eventeny.
2. At the top of the homepage, hover over the "My Events" tab and select the event you wish to work with.
3. This is your event dashboard. On the left side bar, click the "Sponsors" drop-down arrow and select "Deals."
SEARCH FOR DEALS
1. This is your deals page. Here you can see all relevant information about potential sponsors such as name, amount, deal stage and more.
2. Go ahead and click on the sponsor's name to see what can be done with their application deal.
3. Here in the deal, you can view the sponsor's information and approve, reject or waitlist them at the top right corner.
4. Above that, you can message the sponsor, resend approval/rejection email, or click the three dotted button to withdraw the application.
5. Under the information section there is a tagging feature. This is useful if you want to label the sponsor for whatever reason. For example, loyal, repeat, no show, etc.
The sponsor will not see the tags placed on them as they are for you and your team's eyes only.
6. As you scroll down, you will find a variety of other information you can add to the deal: additional information (if the application had additional questions), deliverables, payment, invoice, contracts, tickets and office notes.
To add this new information, simply click the corresponding blue buttons to the right of each section.
DEAL LIST OPTIONS
1. Back on the deal list page, you may notice some additional options at the top right corner.
- Export: allows you to export sponsor deal information into an Excel spreadsheet.
- Group Message: allows you to send the same message to multiple (if not all) sponsors.
- Manage Tags: allows you to edit or delete tags.
- Filter: allows you to search for a specific sponsor using filters.
1. When you add a deliverable to a sponsor deal, you may notice a completion bar back on the deals page. This is an indicator of the progress you and/or the sponsor have made on fulfilling the deliverable(s). If the bar is at 100%, that means that all of the deliverables have been fulfilled!
Want to learn more about how to get the most out of our sponsors feature? Check out the suggested articles below or take a look at our sponsors solution master guide here!
|Think this article can be improved or have an idea for a new one? We want to know! Please feel free to leave a comment at the bottom of this page or contact Eventeny customer support with your great ideas!|
Recommended Next Steps:
Please sign in to leave a comment.