Find Your Deals (Sponsor Submission List)
1. Make sure you are logged into Eventeny.
2. At the top of the homepage, hover over the "My Events" tab and select the event you wish to work with.
3. This is your event dashboard. On the left side bar, click the "Sponsors" drop-down arrow and select "Deals."
SEARCH FOR DEALS
1. This is your deals page. Here you can see all relevant information about potential sponsors such as name, amount, deal stage and more.
2. Go ahead and click on the sponsor's name to see what can be done with their application deal.
3. Here in the deal, you can view the sponsor's information and approve, reject or waitlist them at the top right corner.
4. Above that, you can message the sponsor, resend approval/rejection email, or click the three dotted button to withdraw the application.
5. Under the information section there is a tagging feature. This is useful if you want to label the sponsor for whatever reason. For example, loyal, repeat, no show, etc.
The sponsor will not see the tags placed on them as they are for you and your team's eyes only.
6. As you scroll down, you will find a variety of other information you can add to the deal: additional information (if the application had additional questions), deliverables, payment, invoice, contracts, tickets and office notes.
To add this new information, simply click the corresponding blue buttons to the right of each section.
Note: If you decide to add custom questions to your sponsor applications, know that you can edit the responses on your end if need be. Simply click the "edit" button written in blue text right underneath the answers and edit accordingly.
When you click save, your name will appear on the submission indicating that it was in fact edited by you.
DEAL LIST OPTIONS
1. Back on the deal list page, you may notice some additional options at the top right corner.
- Export: allows you to export sponsor deal information including payment information into an Excel spreadsheet.
- Group Message: allows you to send the same message to multiple (if not all) sponsors.
- Manage Tags: allows you to edit or delete tags.
- Filter: allows you to search for a specific sponsor using filters.
1. You can add deliverables to a sponsor deal under the aforementioned deliverables section within the deal. Simply click the "+ Deliverable" button in the top right corner.
2. If you already have deliverables created, they will all appear in the "select a deliverable" drop down menu. If you have not, you can create a new one by clicking "add new deliverable" or creating them in the "Deliverables" section under "Sponsors."
3. When a deliverable has been selected, you can fill out the quantity and progress of the deliverable. This indicates how much of the deliverable is included and how much it has been fulfilled. Lastly, at the bottom, choose which team member you'd like to assign the deliverable to.
4. To update the progress of the deliverable, simply click the blue pen symbol to adjust the progress bar. To complete the deliverable, simply click "Mark as complete."
1. When you add a deliverable to a sponsor deal, you may notice a completion bar back on the deals page. This is an indicator of the progress you and/or the sponsor have made on fulfilling the deliverable(s). If the bar is at 100%, that means that all of the deliverables have been fulfilled!
Want to learn more about how to get the most out of our sponsors feature? Check out the suggested articles below or take a look at our sponsors solution master guide here!
|Think this article can be improved or have an idea for a new one? We want to know! Please feel free to leave a comment at the bottom of this page or contact Eventeny customer support with your great ideas!
Recommended Next Steps: