Team members are defined at the event level (not company level) and are given restricted edit or view access. These individuals are typically ticket scanners, department team leads, jurors, and/or other part-time collaborators to make managing your event easier!
WHO IS CONSIDERED A TEAM MEMBER?
Go to Your Event Dashboard
1. Make sure you are logged in to Eventeny.
2. At the top of the homepage, hover over the “My Events” tab and select the event you wish to assign team members to.
Go to the Team Members Tab
1. This is your event dashboard. On the left sidebar, under the "Home" tab, click "Team Members." It should be the 7th option down right under "Video Manager."
ADDING & SETTING PERMISSIONS FOR NEW TEAM MEMBERS
1. Click the “+ Add new admin” text in blue and fill out the information requested in the pop-up (role, name, email, & note).
When you are finished, select the blue “Add Admin” button.
2. Next you will be prompted to set the permissions using the drop-down menus provided. Select the permissions you want to associate with each admin/team member and click the blue “Set permissions” button.
3. An email invitation will be sent to the designated contact to confirm participation. Once accepted, the status under their name will reflect the number of days they have been active on your event in green.
UPDATING, RESENDING, OR REMOVING PERMISSIONS
1. On the right-hand side, you will be able to view, update and remove permissions at any time using the “update permissions” and “remove” buttons and following the prompts. If a team member has forgotten to respond to the invitation, you may resend the invitation using the “resend invitation” button.
Please sign in to leave a comment.