Issuing tickets to vendors is now seamless! With our latest update, you can now issue tickets to vendors straight from their application, meaning you will never need to worry about forgetting which tickets you need to issue!
Evee Helpful Hint: You can only issue tickets to vendors for the event that they have applied to. You cannot issue tickets to a different event!
Navigate to the Vendor Application
- Select the event you would like to issue the tickets to.
- Click on "Artists, Vendors, & Exhibitors".
- Click on "Submission list".
- Click on the vendor you want to issue the ticket to. A new tab will open with the vendor application.
- Scroll down to "Tickets" and then click "+ Issue Ticket".
- When the "Issue tickets and add-ons" modal pops up, use the drop down boxes next to the ticket name to select the amount of tickets you would like to issue to the vendor.
- Verify that the user information for the vendor is correct.
- Select the correct payment method that the vendor will be using to pay for the tickets.
Evee Helpful Hint: If the vendor is not being charged for the ticket, you can create a free ticket, or select the "Cash payment" or "In-kind" payment methods which do not require credit card information.
- If the vendor is being charged for the ticket, enter the credit or debit card information into the payment processing fields.
- Click on "✓ Issue Tickets". The vendor will get an email notifying them that they have received the tickets, and the tickets will be available for view under the Tickets section in the application, as well as in your tickets list.