Issuing tickets to applicants is now seamless! With our latest update, you can now issue tickets to vendors, sponsors, volunteers and other applicants straight from their application submission. You will never need to worry about which applicants need tickets again!
Evee Helpful Hint: You can only issue tickets to applicants for the event that they have applied to. You cannot issue tickets to a different event!
Find Your Event
1. Make sure you are logged into Eventeny.
2. At the top of the homepage, hover over the "My Events" tab and select the event you wish to work with.
3. This is your event dashboard.
Navigate to the Applicant's Application
|Note: For the sake of this tutorial, we will be covering just the vendor side of the applicant types. The steps listed and explained below also apply relatively the same for sponsors, volunteers and other applicants.|
1. On the left sidebar of your event dashboard, click on "Artists, Vendors, & Exhibitors".
2. Click on "Submission list".
3. Click "view submission" on the applicant you want to issue the ticket to. A new tab will open with the application.
- Scroll down to "Tickets" and then click "+ Issue Ticket".
- When the "Issue tickets and add-ons" modal pops up, use the drop down boxes next to the ticket name to select the amount of tickets you would like to issue to the applicant.
- Verify that the user information for the vendor is correct.
- Select the correct payment method that the vendor will be using to pay for the tickets.
Evee Helpful Hint: If the applicant is not being charged for the ticket, you can create a free ticket, or select the "Cash payment" or "In-kind" payment methods which do not require credit card information.
- If the vendor is being charged for the ticket, enter the credit or debit card information into the payment processing fields.
- Click on "✓ Issue Tickets". The applicant will get an email notifying them that they have received the tickets, and the tickets will be available for view under the Tickets section in the application, as well as in your tickets list.