|Please note that selling tickets on Eventeny's Mobile App is currently in Beta, and is not available for all events at this moment in time. Additionally, the Beta is only available on Android devices for the time being but we are hoping to launch on iOS soon!|
If you would like to participate in our Beta Test at your next event for easier on-site payment collection using terminals, please click the button below to sign up!
Getting Started on the Mobile Application
Turn on your Bluetooth
- This step is going to be unique to your device, but make sure your Bluetooth is turned on before you start this process. Otherwise, the terminal will be unable to connect to your device.
Log on to the mobile application
- Make sure you have the most up-to-date version of the Eventeny app from the Google Play store.
- Open the Eventeny application and log in.
Navigate to the admin area of your event
- Search for your event on the app.
- Click on the event to open the event details.
- Navigate to the admin area on the event details (the icon highlighted in orange at the bottom right of the image above).
Set up your terminal
- Scroll down to On-site terminals, and click on Setup.
- Read through the terminal setup welcome information, and then click continue.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to ensure that your Bluetooth is enabled for your device. Click continue.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to turn on your Stripe M2 device. The button is located on the left side of the reader. Click continue.
- The mobile device will automatically start scanning for the terminal. Once the device detects the terminal, verify that the serial number on your device's screen matches the serial number on the terminal (located on the back of the terminal) and then tap connect on the terminal list.
Selling Tickets on Eventeny
Once you have your terminal set up and connected, follow these steps to sell your tickets on the mobile app.
- Under the admin area of your mobile application, click on Issue Tickets.
- Ensure the terminal status says Connected.
- Enter the email address, first and last name, and phone number of the person purchasing the ticket.
- Select the number of tickets that the customer would like to purchase in each of the ticket fields.
Evee Helpful Hint: The tickets must first be set-up in the desktop version of Eventeny before they will be accessible on the mobile application. You cannot create new tickets from the mobile application.
- Click on Issue Tickets. The terminal activation screen will pop up.
- Click on Initiate Terminal to activate the terminal connected to your phone for the payment. The terminal will light up to let you know it has activated.
- If you need to cancel a transaction at this point, simply click the X in the upper right hand corner of the screen to cancel the transaction.
- With the terminal activated, have the customer swipe, tap, or insert their card to begin the card transaction process.
- If the payment is successful, the app will show "Payment process successful". If the payment is unsuccessful, the app will show nothing at this time. We are currently in the process of updating this, however!
- Click X in the upper right hand corner to close out of the confirmation page and issue another ticket.