|Note: Selling products on Eventeny's Mobile App is currently in Beta and is not available for all events at this moment in time.
If you would like to participate in our Beta Test at your next event for easier on-site payment collection using terminals, please click the button below to sign up!
Turn on Bluetooth
- This step will be unique to your mobile device. Please ensure Bluetooth is enabled before you begin this process, otherwise you may experience issues connecting your device to your terminal.
Set up your Terminal
- Follow the steps within this guide to connect your terminal to your mobile device.
Log in to the Eventeny Mobile App
Click here for a walkthrough of the login process on the Eventeny Mobile App.
Go to the Event Marketplace
1. Once you have signed in to the Eventeny Mobile App, tap the event you wish to work with under the "My Events" tab.
2. At the very bottom, tap the "Marketplace" icon.
3. This is the Marketplace page on the Eventeny Mobile App. As you can see, there are three options for use at the top: redeem, add balance, and sell products.
The first two options are used by ticket buyers when they want to use the mobile app to pay for vendor products at your event. For this tutorial, we will be taking a look at the "sell products" option.
Selling Products on the Eventeny Mobile App
*Again, make sure you are logged in, your bluetooth is on, and your terminal is connected to your mobile device before you begin this process. Follow the steps below to start selling products using the Eventeny Mobile App.*
1. When you tap "Sell products," it will bring you to a page where all of your vendor products populate. Go ahead and select the product the buyer wishes to purchase. If the buyer wishes to purchase more than one of an item, simply tap the item again until the desired quantity is reached.
2. When the desired quantity is reached, go ahead and tap the blue "Charge" button at the bottom right corner.
3. The buyer has many payment method options to choose from: terminal, QR code, card number, cash, or you can choose to comp the item, if you wish.
- Using a Stripe terminal to complete the transaction requires you to set up the terminal. You can learn how to do that here.
- Check out our new evPay payment option, where you can take payments seamlessly through the app!
- The next option allows you to manually enter a card number to complete the transaction.
- If you choose the cash option, the app will show you how much change you owe the buyer if they give you a higher amount than the sell price.
- Lastly, you have the option to comp the transaction, if you wish.
Evee Helpful Hint: Products can only be made available for sale by using www.eventeny.com on a computer; new products cannot currently be added via the mobile application.
4. Whatever payment method the buyer chooses, go through the prompts of payment and select the blue "Charge" button once again. You will then see a confirmation page indicating that the purchase was successful.
Complete a Terminal Transaction
1. Tap the "Connect Terminal" button to activate the terminal connected to your mobile device. The terminal will light up to let you know it's active.
2. With the terminal activated, request the customer swipe, tap, or insert their card to begin the card transaction process.
You may cancel the transaction if you need to at this point by tapping on the "back" button at the bottom left of the screen.
3. A tip screen will appear after they've tapped or swiped their card.
4. A successful transaction will yield the "Payment process successful" notification appearing. Please note that if a payment declines at this time the application will show nothing at this time. However, this will change soon!
5.Congratulations, your sale is complete! Tap "Go back to the product list" to close the sale you just completed so that you may move onto the next!