Using contactless payments via evPay is the most convenient way to make purchases while attending an event hosted on Eventeny. Follow the steps below to get started!
- Download the Eventeny Mobile App from the Apple or Google Play store.
- Open the Eventeny Mobile App.
- Log into your Eventeny account.
- Once logged in, tap the "ev Experience."
Adding A Payment Method
- If this is your first time using evPay, you'll be asked to provide a payment method.
- Tap "Add payment method."
- Enter your card details and tap "Next."
- You will then be taken to the "Card details" screen.
- You may set the card you entered as the default method of payment from here if you like
Locating Your Event
- Tap the back arrow to return to the "Events" screen.
- Use the "Search" feature to find an event.
- Tap the event that appears after searching.
- You will now be on the event's "Marketplace" screen.
- To load funds onto your account, tap "add balance."
- Select the card you would like to pull funds from and indicate the amount you'd like to pull in increments of $5.00.
- Toggle-on, "auto-load" to ensure your payments are not interrupted!
Making a Payment with evPay
The "Marketplace" screen (shown in step 4 above) contains a hidden QR Code you must tap to view. This is what the cashier will ask you to present when you want a make a purchase.
Simply tap the code to reveal it, the code will be scanned by the individual you are purchasing goods from, and the amount of that purchase will be subtracted from your balance.
In the event your balance is lower than the cost of your purchase, you can add additional funds by tapping "Add balance" within the "Marketplace" screen, or toggle-on auto-load.