1. Make sure you are logged into Eventeny.
2. At the top right-hand corner of the homepage, hover over your profile icon and click "Account settings."
3. Click the "My Orders" box option.
4. This is your orders page. Make sure you are on the "Sales" tab to find all the orders made from your Eventeny online shop.
Printing a Packing Slip
1. Scroll to the order you'd like to print a packing slip for.
|Note: If there are multiple items in an order, the packing slip you print will have all items listed. You will not have to print individual packing slips for each item.|
2. Under the order, in the light gray box, you should see a variety of options to choose from. One of them is "print packing slip." Go ahead and click that option.
3. A separate tab should open, followed by a print modal. Double check the packing slip to make sure everything listed is correct before you click "print."
This is also where you can save the slip as a PDF, if you wish, for your records.
4. If you'd like, you can "cancel" the print modal to just see the packing slip within the browser tab.
5. Congratulations! You have successfully printed a packing slip for one of your orders. Go ahead and place the packing slip with the corresponding order you plan to ship to your customer.