Table of Contents
Summary of Reselling Tickets
In a Nutshell
If the event organizer has enabled ticket reselling, you can purchase tickets with peace of mind knowing that you can always resell them in the event you cannot make the event. Please note that you cannot resell tickets at a higher price than what you paid for them, and due to taxes and fees, you will only receive 94% of the ticket price once it has been resold.
How to Access this Feature
How to Use this Feature
Want to learn more about reselling your ticket(s)? Continue to the full article below!
1. Make sure you are logged into Eventeny.
2. At the top right of the home page, hover over your profile icon and click "View profile."
3. Scroll down to the ticket you wish to resell and click "view details" written in blue text to the right.
Resell Your Ticket
1. If the event organizer has enabled ticket reselling, you should see a "Resell Ticket" button towards the bottom right of your ticket. To resell your ticket, go ahead and click that button.
|Note: If you do not see the "Resell Ticket" button, please reach out to the event organizer to clarify if the tickets are available to be resold.|
2. A modal will appear informing you of the terms and conditions as well as how much of the ticket price you will receive upon your ticket being resold to another buyer.
|Note: Due to taxes and fees, you will only receive 94% of the ticket price once it has been resold.|
3. If you understand and agree with the terms, click "Resell Ticket."
4. Your ticket will automatically be available to be sold to another buyer on the event page. This means that your information will not be shown, and it will appear as another new ticket to other buyers.
5. If another buyer purchases the ticket, you will be notified via the email you used to purchase the ticket and the funds will be returned to you within 7-10 business days.
|Think this article can be improved or have an idea for another? We want to know! Feel free to reach out to Eventeny customer support with your great ideas!|