Who is Considered an Admin vs Team Member?
Admins or Event Managers: These users can be set on the company or event level. A user is an admin when one or more of the following permissions is selected:
- Company Level: Company admin
- Event level: Manage or support in any solution set
The number of admin credits you receive per event is based on your plan type.
- Pro: 10 admins
- Plus: 5 admins
- Starter and Basic: 1 admin
|Note: These individuals are counted toward your total account admin limit. Additional admins can be purchased in bundles of 5 at $10/admin for monthly users, and $8/admin for annual users. All admin purchases are billed at an annual rate, regardless of your payment frequency.
Team members: These users can be set on the company or event level as well. These individuals cannot have any permissions listed above in admins. To be considered a team member, a user has one or more of the following permissions:
- Company level: Product seller
- Event level: View-only, jury, department lead (volunteers), check-in (tickets)
The number of team members you receive per event is also based on plan type
- Pro, Plus, and Starter Plans: Unlimited team members
- Basic Plans: 2 team members
Locating Your Team Members
- Log in to Eventeny with your email and password.
- Click “My Events” in the navigation bar to be directed to your event dashboard.
- Select “Manage” on the event you would like to assign an admin or team members to. If you have not created an event yet, check out the create your first event guide to get started.
- Once inside your event, under the “Home” tab, click “Team members.”
Adding Additional Admin Slots
If you have are attempting to add an additional admin to your event and are being notified your account has no open admin slots, you will be prompted to purchase additional seats. Seats are sold in bundles of 5 at $10/seat for monthly users or $8/seat for annual users. Follow the below steps to add additional admins once your slots are full:
- Follow the steps outlined in "Adding New Event Managers & Team Members" as normal.
- If you do not have any additional admin seats available, you will see an additional section prompting you to add more seats to your plan.
- To add additional seats, click the "+" button to add a bundle of seats to your plan. Seats are sold in multiples of 5 at a time. Each seat costs $10 per month ($8 per month for annual plans).
- Verify that your payment information is correct under "Payment Details". If your payment information is not correct, you can update your payment information under your Company Details, and then return to adding your admin afterwards.
- Confirm the price details. You will be charged on a prorated basis for your first month (or year) of additional team members.
- Finish adding your new admin. Your payment method on file will be charged when you click "+ Add Member".
- Congratulations! You're all set, and you've got 5 new admin seats to add your team and collaborate with for your event.
FAQ: What if I don't need 5 admin seats right now?
A: You can assign the admin permissions to the appropriate number of participants and leave the additional seats open. As your team grows, you can easily assign the open slots as needed.