Prerequisite: Create Your Event
Surveys are a great way to see how well your event did and give you a clear perspective on the opinions of your participants and attendees.
Here is how to set up a survey on Eventeny and manage it.
Find Your Surveys Tab
1. Make sure you are logged in to Eventeny.
2. At the top of the home page, hover over the "My Events" tab and select the event you wish to work with.
3. This is your event dashboard. On the left sidebar, scroll down until you the "Surveys" tab. Go ahead and click the arrow next to it and select "Surveys."
Creating a Survey
1. This is your survey page. To create a survey, click the blue "Add Survey" button at the top right corner.
2. You will then be asked to fill out some basic information about your survey such as a survey title, if/how you want to collect information, and an optional reward section.
When you are finished, don't forget to click the blue "Save" button at the top right corner.
3. After clicking save, it is time to add questions to your survey. Click the blue "+ Add Question" button at the top right to start filling out your survey.
|Note: Wondering what the "More" button is for? It gives you the option to connect features such as a fundraiser to your survey. Simply choose the feature you want to connect, followed by a question and the description.|
4. Inputting questions for your survey is easy as there are only three criteria for you to fill out. Type the question, indicate if an answer is required, and choose the question style (happiness scale, multiple choice, rating scale, etc.).
When you are finished, click the "Save" button at the bottom. Repeat the process until you feel your survey is complete.
Finding Your Survey(s), Questions, and Analytics
1. Your survey is now complete. To the right of your survey questions, you'll find three different colored options: preview, edit, and delete.
- Preview: allows you to take your own survey as if you were a participant or attendee for your own event.
- Edit: allows you to edit your question(s).
- Delete: allows you to delete your question(s).
You can also find these same options on the page with all of your surveys listed, click "All Surveys" at the top of the surveys page.
2. This is your surveys page from the beginning. Here you can find the same preview, edit, and delete options to the right of each survey in the form of an eye, a pen (right next to the title), and a trash can.
To the left of "Options" is "Respondents" and where you'll get to see how many people have taken your survey.
|Note: if you want to edit the survey title, info collection, and survey reward, click the pen (✎) icon. For editing individual questions, click the survey title (test survey, attendee satisfaction) to be taken to the questions section. Select the "Edit" button in blue text next to the question you want to edit.|
3. The first two symbols next the eye and the trash can are your analytics and share options. To share your survey, click the second symbol from the left and share the link with anyone you'd like, including social media.
4. The first symbol is your analytics option. Click on it to view the "Summary" section of the survey page. Here you can see a breakdown of responses to your questions.
At the top right corner, you also have the option to export the survey data into an Excel spreadsheet.
5. When you click on "Audience" at the top, you'll see a list of respondent information which you chose to collect or not when you first created the survey.
You can export this data into an Excel spreadsheet as well at the top right corner.
Recommended Next Steps:
Please sign in to leave a comment.