Download the Eventeny mobile app for iOS or Android
Once downloaded, log in to your Eventeny account to get started.
FIND YOUR EVENT
1. Make sure your event is set to live for it to be accessible in the app.
2. Open the Eventeny App.
3. Search for your event at the top search bar, or select it under the "My Events" tab.
Enable Badge Scanning
1. Once you have selected the event you wish to work with, click the blue "Manage event" button in the middle of the page.
2. This is the event administration page. Under the "Tickets" section, tap "Settings" at the bottom.
3. At the top, toggle "Badge scanning" to on. The toggle should turn blue with a check mark next to it.
|Note: Badge scanning automatically disables when you close the Eventeny app. So each time you close and reopen the app, you will have to go through this process again to continue to scan badges.|
Scan and Check-in Tickets
1. You can now scan double badges at your event. To begin scanning, tap "Scan tickets" at the top of the "Tickets" section.
2. When you scan the attendee's QR code, you'll be brought to a page where you can click the blue check-in button. You can also see previous tickets they've purchased below.
3. After you've tapped the check-in button, a scan badge option will appear in the middle of the ticket. Simply tap that option to scan the badge as you would a QR code.
What if I Forgot to Scan Someone's Badge?
1. You can search the attendee by tapping the "Search tickets" button.
2. Type in their name or email address to locate them. If they are already checked in, the check box will be filled to the left of their information.
3. Tap the attendee. Under "Badge information," tap "scan badge" written in blue text.