- Vendor applications now have a separate line for tax additions.
Preset options from other applications have been removed.
- An adjustment was made to the department/shift column to display both department and application level applications.
- Ticket holders and event organizers can edit answers on applications after submission.
- Primary contacts can now be assigned for each ticket type.
- Order ID is now included in ticket exports.
Discount code data can now be exported.
- Facebook Pixel tracking is now available for ticket conversions. - A help article is coming soon!
- Discount codes can now be created on applications and individual price items. - A help article is coming soon!
Photo rotation is now available on vendor applications.
Event organizers can edit the additional info fields on vendor uploaded photos and/or videos.
- Discount amounts are now visible on artist, vendor, and exhibitor applications.
- A bulk import option is now enabled for volunteer applications.
- Map elements can now be bulk copied. - A help article is coming soon!
- All users now have the ability to conduct a password reset while still logged into their account.
- Documents can now be sent to collect e-signatures in artist, vendor, and exhibitor applications. - A help article is coming soon!
- A new contract tool was added to create the ability to send documents for e-signature. The new feature is now attached to applications as well.
- The character display limit has been updated to ensure the primary contact field within "other applications" displays the contact's first and last name.
Applicants now have the ability to edit photo information after uploading on applications.
Organizers can now set the primary contact for an application in the "other applications" category.
- Organizers can now require artists, vendors, and exhibitors to add additional info on the photos they upload.
Organizers can edit the additional information fields on artist, vendor, and exhibitor uploaded photos and or videos.
- Picture descriptions of photos are now viewable on the application confirmation page.
- Picture upload requirements can now be made optional.
- Photo submissions can now be enlarged for easier viewing on the application confirmation page.
- A disclaimer has been added for vendors when adding their first product under their business profile page to acknowledge the 5% transaction fee.
- Email confirmation message now guides purchasers to access ticket information for independent editing/updating personal information if needed.
- Multi-ticket purchases are now sent in one email confirmation message.
- Time zones have been added to tickets and email confirmation messages.
You can now issue tickets to artists, vendors, and exhibitors within an application.
A new button was added for exporting discount code information.
An additional column has been added in the export file to indicate if a ticket was purchased online or onsite.
- Volunteers are not shown as "set to department" instead of "in review" when pending in department.
- Attendees can now save scheduled items of interest to their personal calendar view.
- Tags in scheduled event activities are now searchable and filterable.
Total number of people who have added a schedule item to their personal schedule is now visible.
When a schedule item is filtered, the filter now carries through when additional dates are selected.
- Attendees can now sort/search artist, vendor, and exhibitor names and booth numbers directly on an event map. - A help article is coming soon!
- Vendors can now easily refer their event organizer friends.
- The currency error in invoices has been fixed.
- Text has been added to the basic plan sign-up page to indicate that users will not be charged upon sign-up.
- Bulk import office notes for artist, vendor, & exhibitor applications.
- Export confirmation & QR code link in submission list export type within applications.
- Numeric-type custom questions are now available.
- Application withdraws now require a reason to be submitted.
- Terminals are now in beta testing. Join the waitlist to test on-site payment collection with your upcoming event!
- A group discount option is now available.
- Bulk adding discount codes is now available.
- Ticket groups can now be created, edited, & reordered.
- Discount set-up is now viewable as a table instead of cards to make reviewing easier.
- A monthly summary of ticket transactions can now be exported.
- Ticket add-ons can now be copied for faster creation.
- Random discount code generation is now available.
- A new checkbox was added to include/exclude volunteer application shifts in export.
- An icon library is now available in the map editor.
- Edit text directly in the map editor.
- The map editor background tab has been revamped to consolidate foundational elements into one place.
The ability to sort/search an artist's name, booth number, and medium can now be filtered directly on the map list by attendees.
- To increase security, when an external link is clicked, the viewer is now prompted to acknowledge they would like to proceed with a link preview.
- Survey summary export view has been updated to be horizontal.
- Menu error found on the user profile of the fundraising page has been fixed.