- Department approval status and shift information are now included in volunteer approval notifications and group messages.
- A bug causing attendee-facing maps to not show background color has been fixed.
- A bug causing the map icon search function to break when entering a "space" has been fixed.
- The sponsor's export list now displays payment information.
- You can now issue tickets in sponsor deals.
- Sponsor, organizer, and status information will now appear in sponsor invoices.
- Event organizers can now verify their identity via Stripe.
- Users with jury permissions can no longer access the discount code create and edit page.
- Credit cards now save for vendor applications if the charge is $0 — to be used for future charges.
- In other applications, you can now copy "message template" and "jury setup" when copying applications.
- A new ticket issuance process has been added.
- A calculator to calculate cash differences has been added.
- Event organizers can now issue tickets without requiring an email address.
- The legal business name will now appear next to the given business name in the vendor submission list.
- If a vendor discount code is used, the code will now be displayed in the payment section.
- You can now check in/check out vendors on the list submission details page.
- Custom question answers are now autosaved.
- You can now add a quantity available for discount codes.
- Images can now be duplicated.
- You can now copy icons, pictures, and text when copying maps.
- You can now search for icons in the map editor.
- Autocomplete has been turned off and will no longer block the input for start/end times when creating a new event.
- QR codes will now automatically update when the event page link has changed.
- In your account settings under "my order," — you can now export reports for items sold on-site.
- The copy contract feature can now accept special characters.
- Text will now automatically wrap when adding new lines to your text box.
- You can now choose which page your text-box element will display on.
- Photos are now pushed to the bottom layer.
- Tooltips on maps no longer cover existing assets.
- Editing custom volunteer questions now works on mobile.
- You can now use the Eventeny app in landscape mode on Android.
- A refreshed product selling experience.
- Improved terminal setup process.
- New and improved analytics dashboard. There are new tables, charts, and export options for all data.
- New and improved analytics dashboard. There are new tables, charts, and export options for all data.
- New fee breakdown in vendor analytics under "Finance & Discount Codes."
- A bug causing vendor submission messages to not display has been fixed.
- Event Organizers can now add admins as sellers in Marketplace.
- Terminal locations can now be updated through the settings menu.
- You can now adjust the opacity on booths, sections, and icons.
- Shapes for booths and sections have been added.
- Automated messages have been added to sponsorship applications.
- The contract editor user interface has been updated.
- Custom email messages have been added.
- You can now adjust text color, text-box width, text size, and print or cursive font.
- Fillable fields are now easily customizable.
- Duplicate discount code names are now prevented from being created.
- You can now view invoices inside the "other applications" feature.
- A new banner to remind users to publish their event has been added.
- A toggle for ticket swapping is now available in the ticket editor.
- Paired tickets are now available for purchase after an unpaired ticket was originally purchased.
- The group total is now available within the ticket summary.
- An affiliate filter is now available within the ticket list.
- A search bar has been added to ticket analytics.
- Organizers can withdraw applicants in the "other applications" feature.
- Export data by status in other applications.
- Manually adding credit card information for on-site payments is now available.
- An on-site cash payment option is now available.
- A seamless transition between ticket purchase and scanning has been added.
- The ticket-issuing process has been simplified.
- Event organizers can now filter through ticket types and add-ons.
- New ticket details screen allowing event organizers to undo check-in, see deliverables, and scan badges.
- Custom team member permissions can now be set for tickets and applications.
- Bulk ticket import is now available.
- The ticket analytics page now has tabs (summary/finance & discount codes/status) for easier viewing.
- Admin-edited answers are displayed on custom questions.
- A group summary is now available in ticket analytics.
- A cohesive check-in and registration experience were created with options to easily switch between QR code scanning and onsite purchasing.
- A new deliverables section was added for easier editing.
- Event page visibility option controls are now available for the sponsor application section under event settings.
- New export options were added to filter data by status, tags, and logos.
- Team members can now be assigned to deliverables.
Sponsor data can now be exported with associated tags.
- Card scanning is now available to add a new card to an account.
- Privacy and sharing options for users to manage their data in-app.
- Messaging is now available!
- Existing contracts can now be copied for quicker editing and sending.
- Invoice payments are now easier to locate.
- Vendor applications now have a separate line for tax additions.
Preset options from other applications have been removed.
Invoice links can now be shared in sponsor applications. - A help article is coming soon!
The option to export totals based on items, and not by applicants, is now available. - A help article is coming soon!
- An adjustment was made to the department/shift column to display both department and application-level applications.
- Ticket holders and event organizers can edit answers on applications after submission.
Ticket purchasers can swap and upgrade tickets independently while ensuring that if there is a difference in the ticket price, that difference is charged. - A help article is coming soon!
Cover photos can now be added to add-ons. - A help article is coming soon!
Sponsor website links can now be added to redirect attendees and provide greater visibility for sponsors.
- Primary contacts can now be assigned for each ticket type.
- Order ID is now included in ticket exports.
Discount code data can now be exported.
- Facebook Pixel tracking is now available for ticket conversions.
- Discount codes can now be created on applications and individual price items. - A help article is coming soon!
Photo rotation is now available on vendor applications.
Event organizers can edit the additional info fields on vendor uploaded photos and/or videos.
- Discount amounts are now visible on artist, vendor, and exhibitor applications.
- A bulk import option is now enabled for volunteer applications.
- Map elements can now be bulk copied. - A help article is coming soon!
- All users now have the ability to conduct a password reset while still logged into their account.
- Documents can now be sent to collect e-signatures in artist, vendor, and exhibitor applications. - A help article is coming soon!
- A new contract tool was added to create the ability to send documents for e-signature. The new feature is now attached to applications as well.
- The character display limit has been updated to ensure the primary contact field within "other applications" displays the contact's first and last name.
Applicants now have the ability to edit photo information after uploading on applications.
Organizers can now set the primary contact for an application in the "other applications" category.
- Organizers can now require artists, vendors, and exhibitors to add additional info on the photos they upload.
Organizers can edit the additional information fields on artist, vendor, and exhibitor uploaded photos and or videos.
- Picture descriptions of photos are now viewable on the application confirmation page.
- Picture upload requirements can now be made optional.
- Photo submissions can now be enlarged for easier viewing on the application confirmation page.
- A disclaimer has been added for vendors when adding their first product under their business profile page to acknowledge the 5% transaction fee.
- Email confirmation message now guides purchasers to access ticket information for independent editing/updating personal information if needed.
- Multi-ticket purchases are now sent in one email confirmation message.
- Time zones have been added to tickets and email confirmation messages.
You can now issue tickets to artists, vendors, and exhibitors within an application.
A new button was added for exporting discount code information.
An additional column has been added in the export file to indicate if a ticket was purchased online or onsite.
- Volunteers are not shown as "set to department" instead of "in review" when pending in department.
- Attendees can now save scheduled items of interest to their personal calendar view.
- Tags in scheduled event activities are now searchable and filterable.
Total number of people who have added a schedule item to their personal schedule is now visible.
When a schedule item is filtered, the filter now carries through when additional dates are selected.
- Attendees can now sort/search artist, vendor, and exhibitor names and booth numbers directly on an event map. - A help article is coming soon!
- Vendors can now easily refer their event organizer friends.
- The currency error in invoices has been fixed.
- Text has been added to the basic plan sign-up page to indicate that users will not be charged upon sign-up.
- Bulk import office notes for artist, vendor, & exhibitor applications.
- Export confirmation & QR code link in submission list export type within applications.
- Numeric-type custom questions are now available.
- Application withdraws now require a reason to be submitted.
- Terminals are now in beta testing. Join the waitlist to test on-site payment collection with your upcoming event!
- A group discount option is now available.
- Bulk adding discount codes is now available.
- Ticket groups can now be created, edited, & reordered.
- Discount set-up is now viewable as a table instead of cards to make reviewing easier.
- A monthly summary of ticket transactions can now be exported.
- Ticket add-ons can now be copied for faster creation.
- Random discount code generation is now available.
- A new checkbox was added to include/exclude volunteer application shifts in export.
- An icon library is now available in the map editor.
- Edit text directly in the map editor.
- The map editor background tab has been revamped to consolidate foundational elements into one place.
The ability to sort/search an artist's name, booth number, and medium can now be filtered directly on the map list by attendees.
- To increase security, when an external link is clicked, the viewer is now prompted to acknowledge they would like to proceed with a link preview.
- Survey summary export view has been updated to be horizontal.
- Menu error found on the user profile of the fundraising page has been fixed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.