Find Your Volunteer List (Submissions)
1. Make sure you are logged into Eventeny.
2. At the top of the homepage, hover over the "My Events" tab and select the event you wish to work with.
3. This is your event dashboard. On the left side bar, click the "Volunteers" drop-down arrow and select "Volunteers list."
Search for Submissions
1. This is your volunteers list page. Here you can see all relevant information about potential volunteers such as name, application they applied for, status and more.
At the top, use the search bar or filters tab to search for volunteers with specific criteria.
2. Go ahead and click the "view submission" button to the right of the volunteer to see what can be done with their application (you may have to scroll towards the left of the list to see the button).
3. Here in the submission, you can view the volunteer's information and approve, reject or waitlist them at the top right corner.
4. Above that, you can message the volunteer or click the three dotted button to withdraw the application and view the activity log.
You can also quickly send a message to the volunteer back on the volunteer list page right under the "view submission" button.
5. Under the information section there is a tagging feature. This is useful if you want to label the volunteer for whatever reason. For example, loyal, repeat, no show, etc.
The volunteer will not see the tags placed on them as they are for you and your team's eyes only.
6. As you scroll down, you will find a variety of other information you can add to the submission: department selections, shift assignments, application information, invoices, contracts, tickets, reviews, office notes, and history.
To add this new information, simply click the corresponding blue buttons to the right of each section.
Volunteer List Options
1. Back on the volunteers list page, you may notice some additional options at the top right corner.
- Add volunteer: allows you to manually add a volunteer submission to the list.
- Bulk volunteer import: allows you to import multiple volunteers from an Excel spreadsheet.
- Group message: allows you to message all or some of your volunteer list at the same time.
- Manage tags: allows you to edit or delete tags assigned to volunteers.
- Export: allows you to export your volunteers list in an Excel spreadsheet.
|Note: Exporting duplicate volunteer submissions will automatically merge them into one column.|
Want to learn more about how to get the most out of our volunteers feature? Check out the suggested articles below or take a look at our volunteers solution master guide here!
|Think this article can be improved or have an idea for a new one? We want to know! Please feel free to leave a comment below this page or contact Eventeny customer support with your juicy ideas!|
Recommended Next Steps:
Learn the Difference Between Departments and Applications
Set Up Shifts