Go to Your Volunteer Application Page
1. Make sure you are logged into Eventeny.
2. At the top of the home page, hover over the "My Events" tab and select the event you wish to work with.
3. This is your event dashboard. On the left sidebar, click the "Volunteers" tab and select "Applications."
Copy Multiple Volunteer Applications
1. This is your volunteer application page. To copy applications, you have to first create at least one application from scratch. You can learn how to do that here.
If you have at least one volunteer application created, you can copy it by clicking the blue "copy multiple applications" button at the top right corner.
2. A pop up window will appear asking you to choose which application(s) you would like to copy. First, choose the event you want to copy from, then check off which volunteer applications you want to copy.
3. You'll notice that when you check off which volunteer applications you want to copy, a few more prompts will appear: new title and which items you would like to carry over. Go ahead and check which aspects of the old application you would like to carry over to the new copy of the application.
4. Congratulations! You have successfully made a copy of your volunteer applications. Please note that any copied applications will automatically appear in draft mode. You will have to toggle them to live mode yourself!
Copy Multiple Volunteer Departments
1. On the volunteer applications page, scroll down until you the "Departments" section. Click the blue "Copy multiple departments" button to the right of the section.
2. A window will appear asking you to choose which event and departments you'd like to copy from. When you check off which departments you want to copy, it will ask you to create new title for the copy, if you wish.
When you are finished, click the blue "Create copies" button.
3. Congratulations! You have successfully created a copy of a department.
|Think this article can be improved or have an idea for a new one? We want to know! Please feel free to leave a comment at the bottom of this page or contact Eventeny customer support with your juicy ideas!|
Recommended Next Steps