Accept Your Team Member Invite
In order to jury applications, the event administrator needs to have sent you an invitation to help manage their event. If they have not, feel free to send them this article here. Once they send you the invitation, you will receive it via the email they entered to invite you.
1. Make sure you are logged into Eventeny.
2. Check your email for the invite the event administrator sent you. The subject line should say, "(event organizer) has invited you to Eventeny (event name)."
3. Click on the email and select the blue "Accept Invitation" button. At the top, you can also read a note the event organizer included if they chose to.
Start Jurying Submissions
1. Eventeny will ask you to log in again. Make sure you are using the same email that the event administrator used to send you the invitation.
2. After you sign in, the link will automatically redirect to the events that the event administrator has given you permission to jury.
|Note: If you do not see the correct events listed, or you find that your permissions/access is limited, please contact the event administrator and let them know to adjust your event access accordingly.
3. Click the blue "Manage" button on the event(s) you have access to.
|Note: Currently, jurying is only possible on Artists, Vendors & Exhibitors and Other Applications submissions. The event administrator might have given you permission to jury one or both. If you aren't sure or have questions, contact them for clarification.
For the sake of this tutorial, we will be covering how to jury Artists, Vendors & Exhibitors' submissions. Note that Other Applications submissions follow the same steps to jury.
4. On the left side bar, under "Artists, Vendors & Exhibitors," select "Submission list."
5. This is the application submissions. Only the submissions you have been given permission to access will appear. To begin jurying, click the "jury & score" button written in blue text to the right of each submission.
* The submission list below is for demonstration purposes and that of an account which has full admin access to the event. Some options other than "jury & score" that are visible in this tutorial may not be available to you as a juror. *
How to Score Submissions
1. A separate window will appear showcasing all relevant information you need to accurately score the submission. There are three ways to jury and score submissions: rate, vote and paragraph. The event administrator will likely have given you an explanation on how they want each submission scored. In a nutshell:
- Rate: involves giving the jury question a score on a 1-10 scale, for example.
- Vote: involves giving the jury question a yes or no answer.
- Paragraph: involves giving the jury question a short answer paragraph, usually describing something about submission photos, for example.
When you are finished answering the jury question(s), click the "Save" button at the bottom.
2. The score will appear under the "Avg Score/Jurors" header at the top of the submissions list. You can edit your score at any time by following the steps above.
Why Do I See the Word "Hidden" on the Submission?
1. Sometimes, event administrators will choose to hide personal or irrelevant information from jurors, which is why you see the word, "hidden" over some information. This should not affect your ability to jury, but if you believe the hidden information is necessary for you to see, contact the event administrator.
What Do the Numbers Mean for the "Rate" Jury Question Type?
1. When using the "rate" jury question type, the jury score is given on a number scale (i.e., 1-10). The first number that appears under the "Avg Score/Jurors" header on the submission list indicates the average score for the submission. The second number indicates the how many jurors have juried that particular submission.
In the example below, we can conclude that the submission has an average score of 10.0 and 1 juror has scored it, resulting in a 10.0/1 score.
|Think this article can be improved or have an idea for a new one? We want to know! Please feel free to leave a comment at the bottom of this page or contact Eventeny customer support with your great ideas!