Prerequisite: Create Tickets
Select Your Event
1. Make sure you are logged in to Eventeny.
2. At the top of the home page, select the event you want to create a schedule for under the "My Events" tab. If you haven't created an event yet, learn how to here.
3. When you arrive at your event dashboard, select "Schedule" under the "Home" tab on the left sidebar.
Viewing the Scheduling Feature
1. This is what the schedule section looks like, and where all of your scheduled activities will populate once you create them. Currently, it is in the "list" viewing mode. You can also view it in "day" mode, if you prefer.
Note: to change the public's default view of the list or day toggle, you have to unpublish the schedule, then click whether you want it on list or day, and then click publish again.
As you can see, scheduled activities can be made to be color coded, tagged, and categorized. We will cover how to do that next.
2. If you have a multiple day event, the scheduling feature will be especially useful to you. Right at the top of the schedule, you will find a horizontal list of all the days you have an activity scheduled throughout your event. This allows for easy toggling between days.
Creating a Schedule
1. To create a new schedule, select the blue + ADD NEW SCHEDULE button at the top.
2. This is where you will customize your event activities. You can title it, described it, set the start and end times, select a cover photo and much more!
The "Status" tab indicates if you want the activity to be active, updated, cancelled, or hidden. This is mostly for you and your attendees, so you both can know what the status of each activity is.
A "Track" is another word for category when creating a schedule. For example, if you have entertainment and food related events, you can categorize them using tracks. You can create as many tracks as you want by clicking the blue + New button.
In addition to categorizing your activities using tracks, you can also color code them using "Background/text color." A preview of what the activity will look like on the schedule will appear directly below those two tabs.
"Video type" is for event organizers who wish to leave a link to a livestream for their event. Whether you are hosting your event online, or want to document the in-person event, Eventeny supports a variety of platforms including YouTube, Facebook, and livestreaming platforms like Twitch and even Zoom, among others!
When it is time for the event to happen, attendees can click your event schedule, and then click to go to the livestream of the event.
Last, but not least, we have "Access type." For this tab, you first have to select if you want this activity viewable to the public or if you want to make it private. If you choose to make it private, you will be presented with one last tab for you to indicate who exactly can access this event.
The only option is "Access via ticket." To learn more about what this means, check out this help article.
3. When you have finished setting up and customizing your schedule activity, go ahead and click the blue ✔ Save button at the bottom.
Recommended Next Steps: