Find Your Ticket Creation Page
1. Make sure you are logged into Eventeny.
2. At the top of the homepage, hover over the "My Events" tab and select the event you wish to create tickets for.
3. This is your event dashboard. On the left sidebar, click "Tickets" under the "Tickets" tab.
Create a Ticket
1. This is your ticket page. To create a ticket, click the blue "+ New Ticket" button at the top right corner.
2. Fill out the following ticket information:
- Ticket Name: What is the ticket called?
- Ticket Sale Start Date: When does the ticket go on sale?
- Ticket Sale End Date: When does the ticket sale end?
- Ticket Location: What location is the ticket for (input the address for the event if it is the same)?
- Visibility: Is the ticket public (everyone can see it) or private (only those with a link can see it)?
- Opening/Starting Time: What time is the ticket for (input time the event starts if it's the same)?
- Closing/Ending Time: What time is the ticket (event) ending?
- Quantity Available: How many tickets are available to be sold?
- Maximum Quantity Allowed Per User: How many tickets per user are available to be sold?
- Price: How much is the ticket?
- Fees: Are you passing fees to the ticket buyer or absorbing them yourself?
- Sales Tax Rate: What is the sales tax for the ticket?
- Payout Method: Choose a payout method (this is how Eventeny pays YOU)
- Restrict Editing: Do you want to restrict buyers from editing their ticket after purchase?
- Primary Contact: Who is the point of contact for this particular ticket?
- Ticket Pairing: Does the ticket need to be paired or purchased with another ticket?
- Requires Documentation: Does the ticket buyer need to upload certain documentation?
- Assign Group: Is the ticket a part of a ticket group?
- Description: How would you describe the ticket? What does it include/offer?
- Instructions: Are there any important instructions pertaining to the ticket that buyers should know?
- Cover Photo: Upload a cover photo that reflects the type of ticket you are creating.
When you are finished filling out the ticket and you are satisfied with your selections/inputs, click the blue "✔ Save" button at the top right corner.
3. The completed ticket will populate on the ticket page. You can add even more information to the ticket by clicking the blue "✎ Edit Ticket" button at the bottom of the ticket you just created.
Adding More Ticket Information
1. This is your ticket editing page. At the top, you may notice all of the information you filled out previously. You can edit this information at any time by clicking the "✎" symbol at the top right corner.
You can also toggle your ticket to "live" mode here to make it visible to the public.
2. As you scroll down, you have the option to fill out more information such as:
- Questions: Do you need to ask ticket buyers questions before they purchase their tickets?
- Fees: Are there other fees associated with the ticket?
- Deliverables: Are there extra goodies or perks that come with the ticket?
- Discounts: Are there discounts that can be applied to the ticket?
You can fill out these sections by clicking the blue corresponding buttons at the top right of each section. When you are finished with each section, don't forget to click the blue save button at the same spot.
3. Congratulations! You have successfully created a ticket. When you view it back on the ticket page, you may notice some statistics and options on your ticket.
Viewing Ticket Stats and Using Options
1. Right under the title of the ticket, you can view the following information:
- Visibility: Indicates if the ticket is public (everyone can see it) or private (only those with a link can see it)
- Quantity: Indicates how many tickets are left.
- Price: Tells the price of the ticket.
- Status: Indicates if the ticket is in live (everyone can see it) or draft (no one can see it) mode.
- Discounts: Tells you how many discount codes are associated with the ticket.
- Tickets Sold: Tells you how many tickets have been sold.
- Description: Provides an overview of the ticket description.
2. Directly below the statistics, you may notice four options:
- Preview: Allows you to preview the ticket buying process as if you were a ticket buyer.
- Copy: Allows you to make a copy of the ticket.
- Share: Allows you to share the ticket link with potential buyers or on your website/social media.
- Remove: Allows you to delete the ticket. Keep in mind that this cannot be undone.
|Think this article can be improved or have an idea for a new one? We want to know! Please feel free to leave a comment at the bottom of this page or contact Eventeny customer support with your juicy ideas!|
Please sign in to leave a comment.