Find Your Tickets Page
1. Make sure you are logged into Eventeny.
2. At the top of the home page, hover over the "My Events" tab and select the event you wish to work with.
3. This is your event dashboard. On the left sidebar, under "Tickets," select "Tickets."
Set Up Your Tickets for Documentation
1. This is your tickets page. To set up your tickets to require documentation from your attendees, you will have to first create a ticket. You can learn how to do that here.
2. If you are creating a ticket from scratch, scroll down the ticket creation page until you see the "Requires Documentation" section.
If you have already created a ticket, click the blue "Edit Ticket" button, click the ✎ icon at the top right, then scroll down the ticket creation page until you see the "Requires Documentation" section.
3. Click the "Documentation Required" selection and begin to check off which documentation is needed.
4. When you are finished, don't forget to click the blue "Save" button at the top right corner of the ticket editing/creation page.
5. Make sure your tickets and event are set to live before informing your attendees of the required documentation!
INFORMING YOUR ATTENDEES
After completing the steps listed above, it might be a good idea to inform your attendees of the required documentation. This ensures that you and your attendees don't run into any confusion, and they are able to upload their documents promptly!
To make things easier, we have created a guide for the attendees' side to help them navigate uploading their documents. Feel free to look over the link below yourself before sharing it with them!
Please sign in to leave a comment.