Have you ever wondered how to change who gets messages regarding your tickets? Follow this guide to update your tickets primary contact, and make sure the right person is getting contacted all of the questions your attendees are going to ask!
Locate the application you need to set the primary contact on
- Select the event you would like to work on.
- Click on Tickets.
- Select the ticket you want to assign a new primary contact to, and click on edit ticket.
- Click on the edit icon in the top right-hand corner of the ticket (it looks like a pencil!).
- Change the primary contact on the ticket by selecting the correct contact on the Primary Contact field.
Evee Helpful Hint: You can only set a primary contact if the person has manage or support permissions on the tickets. Make sure that the primary contact has access!
- Click Save on your ticket.
- You're all done! The new primary contact will now be listed under "Contact Organizer" on the ticket whenever someone reaches out.