Go to Your Event
1. Make sure you are logged in to Eventeny.
2. At the top of the home page, select the event you wish to publish under the "My Events" tab. If you have not created an event, learn how to do so here.
You will know if you have not yet published your event if it says "Draft" at the bottom. If you have already published the event, it will say "Published."
3. On your event dashboard, make sure everything about your event is set up to your liking. We recommend going through all of the tabs on the left side bar to check. You can also check your "Event Preparedness" under the "Home" tab.
If you would like to view your event from a vendor, sponsor, or attendee's point of view, click on "Preview" at the bottom of the left side bar. This is another great way to make sure everything is in order for your event before you publish it.
Set Your Applications and Tickets to Live
1. Before you publish, it is a great idea to double check all of your applications and tickets are toggled to "live" (for tickets and sponsors) and "published" (for vendors and volunteers).
Note: Remember, even if your applications are set to private (meaning only those with a link can view it), no one will be able to view the application if the "live" and "published" settings are not switched on!
Publish Your Event
1. Now that you have double checked everything is in order with your event, you should be ready to hit publish! At any time while you're on your event dashboard, you should see two big red buttons at the bottom left and right of your screen that says, "Publish Event" or "⚠ Publish Event to Eventeny."
When you are ready, go ahead and click that button!
What if I Need to Change Something in My Event?
1. If you change your mind about publishing your event, no worries! All you need to do is click on "Settings" under "Other Actions" on the left side bar.
2. Next, simply scroll all the way down until you see "Unpublish Event." Right underneath that is the "Move to draft" button. Click that button and you will be brought back to draft mode.