Find Events to Apply To
1. Make sure you have made an account and are logged in to Eventeny.
2. On the home page, scroll down until you see "See What's Happening Near You."
Here you can view a list of events happening all across the US. Use the search bar at the top to narrow down events that are happening near you.
Events are listed in three categories for your convenience: Signature, Events Happening Now, and Upcoming Events.
Apply to the Event
1. When you have found an event you would like to apply to, click on it to go to the event home page.
You can browse the event page or select "Marketplace" to be taken directly to the vendor applications the event has available.
|Note: The tabs at the top can be customized by the event organizer, so keep in mind that "Marketplace" may be labeled something different (example: vendor, artist, food trucks, etc.).|
2. Select the application you would like to apply to by clicking the "Apply" button. Keep in mind some events only have one application.
3. This is the application page.
|Note: *Be sure to read through the entire application before applying. If you have any questions, it's best to contact the event organizer to the right of the page before you apply as well. *|
If everything is agreeable to you and you have no further questions or inquiries, go ahead and click the blue "Start Application" button under the cover photo or at the bottom right of the application page.
4. The first step in the application process is to fill out your business information.
5. Next, event organizers may ask for additional information such as your prices or questions related to your craft. Anything with a red asterisk next to it requires an answer, though we encourage you to answer everything.
Below the questions there may be a prompt for you to provide information about the previous events you have attended. If this is your first event or you don't have any references, you can skip this step as it is optional.
6. Event organizers will likely want to see photos of your work. Be sure to read the picture requirements such as the minimum and maximum number of pictures to be uploaded and format.
Click "Select picture" in the box below to start uploading your photos.
7. Some event organizers want you to explain what the photo is or provide more details on your work process. Click the blue + add info button below each photo.
When you are finished, click the blue ✔ Save & Continue button at the bottom.
8. This is the payment step and your final chance to message the event organizer with any questions before submitting.
|Note: *Keep in mind some applications will charge upon submission, so be sure to read through this page carefully before you click submit so you know what is expected from you. *|
Choose how many booths, tents, or spaces (depending on what the application is offering) you would like, select your payment method, apply a discount code (if applicable), and write any special requests you may have, if you wish.
Make sure to read the full terms and conditions to the right of the page and check the box that you agree to them.
Lastly, input your payment information. When you are finished and everything looks good, go ahead a click the blue ✔ Submit button at the bottom.
9. This the confirmation page you will see when you've completed the application. You will also receive a copy of this in your email.
At the top, there may be a message from the event organizer and an option to set up your virtual shop, if that applies to you.
As you scroll down, you will see a summary of everything you submitted with the application (business info, pictures, payment info, etc.).
Accessing Your Applications
1. To check the status of your application or just get back to the confirmation page, you can access your applications at any time from the home page or your profile icon at the top right corner.
2. Now you'll be able to see all of your applications, including the ones you need to resume. To the right of each application, you can view the status of it.
To view the confirmation page, or edit your submitted information, click the blue "View or edit" button to the left of the application.
3. You will be taken to the same confirmation page as when you first applied to the application. To update your information, click the ✎ update info button in blue text at the top right of your business information section.
What Do I Do if the Event Organizer is Not Responding?
If you have been messaging the event organizer with no replies, please contact the Eventeny customer support team and we will be happy to assist you!
Please sign in to leave a comment.