Note: This article is for artists, vendors, exhibitors and volunteers. If you are a ticket buyer, please look at this article here.
For applicants, please keep in mind that you can only access your QR code once your application has been approved. To learn how to check the status of your application, please click here.
There are a couple of different ways to access your application QR code: through your confirmation email and in the "My Applications" tab on the Eventeny website.
Access Your QR Code Via Confirmation Email
1. After you apply to an event, you will likely receive an email indicating that your submission was received. This is not your confirmation email. A confirmation email will have something along the lines of "your application has been approved/accepted" depending on how the event organizer wants to phrase it.
Take a look at the example confirmation email below.
2. You can find your QR code either by clicking the "view submission" button, which will take you to the "My Applications" page (more on that later), or by scrolling further down the email.
Please save the confirmation email for your records so you can easily check in on the day of the event.
Access Your QR Code Via the Eventeny Website
1. Make sure you are logged into Eventeny with the email you used to apply to the event.
2. At the top of the home page, click the "My Applications" button. You can also find this same button under your profile icon at the top right corner of the screen.
3. This is your applications page. Find the application you submitted and click the blue "View" or "View or Edit" button.
Remember, you will only be able to see your QR code once your application has been approved. You can see the status of your application to the right.
4. At the top of your submitted and approved application, you should find your QR code.
|Think this article can be better or have an idea for a new one? We want to know! Please feel free to leave a comment at the bottom of this page or contact Eventeny customer support with your juicy ideas!